Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fall 2013

I have some major catching up to do!!!  I will try to do better this year... :) 
For one, all my photos from Oct 8th through Nov 20th were on a SD card that got ruined by Landon  :(
it was in the computer and Landon was sitting in my lap and his foot must have pushed down on the card and it bent in half, photos stopped uploading and I couldn't get anything off.   I lost pictures of my mom's fall festival, Halloween costumes, pumpkin carving, our Halloween party, and the cutest 7 month old pictures of Audrey.  The ones of Audrey are at least blogged so I do have some form of them, but as for the rest... if I just would blogged in a timely manner! 

I did steal pictures from my sister-in-law, Stacy's blog, to cover Grammy's Fall Festival.  My mom can sure throw a party!

Each kid colored a fabric flag for the parade,
Alaina with the pin the crow on the scarecrow game,
Owen in the bat cave where we told stories, and
Audrey and Alysha

The two teams competing to make the best Frankenstein Bride dress-
both teams did awesome!

Owen escorting the two brides, Layla and Alaina, and the teams;
the cousins after they pinned their crow on the scarecrow

 the doughnut hang;
Audrey and Owen

Mom and I in the kitchen preparing our scary food

We played some more fun games then roasted hot dogs to go with chili, ate good food, and had a cupcake walk.  Then, wearing fun wigs, we walked through the neighborhood while a scavenger hunt was set up.  At the end of the scavenger hunt they met Uncle Mike, the scarecrow who gave out treat bags.  Mike was an awesome scarecrow!

As for Halloween, Alyse was Mary who had a little lamb, Audrey was the lamb, Lexi was Pippy Longstocking, Alaina was Raggedy Ann, Layla was a lady bug, and Landon was a scarecrow.   We hosted a party on Halloween evening with dinner and games.  We had 7 other families over!  We had photo props, soup/rolls, a pinata, a doughnut hang, cupcake walk, and more then squeezed in a little trick-or-treating in the neighborhood.  It was a great Halloween!!

No comments: