Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Alaina's Special Day

Alaina's 8th Birthday and Baptism

The morning was spent baking birthday cake and 3 cakes for refreshments for after the baptism.  Then Grammy and Allan came over for pizza dinner and birthday cake.

Alaina and her caterpillar cake

Opening presents

Alaina looking beautiful in her beautiful dress
She got to go out with Scott and I to choose her dress last week

 Alaina's ready to be baptized!
She is very excited.  I am so pleased with her decision and the awesome little girl she is!

It was special program and baptism. Grammy gave the talk on the Holy Ghost.  She was baptized and confirmed by Daddy.  Bompi, Great Grandpa Whitaker, Uncle Shane, and cousin James stood in the circle.  We are thankful for the all the family that came out on a cold snowy winter night to support Alaina.

Alaina and her braid
then back at our house with family for chocolate sponge cake with raspberry cream filling with chocolate fudge on top :)

The we squeezed in a little Just Dance with Aunt Kristey, James, and Amanda  :)
I love you Alaina Capri!

No comments: