The girls saw the idea of a Conference Concession Stand in The Friend magazine
and asked if they could do that. I said, sure, but that they had to put the work into it. They made little coins and cute paper coin purses, the banner, and the menus and asked if they could "cook up a storm." They made banana bread and zucchini muffins and fruit dip and I helped with the rest. After the morning session of conference, Scott and I asked the girls questions about it and they received coins for answering and then bought snacks to eat during the afternoon session. they had a blast doing this.
General conference was awesome. I love the spiritual feast and the good excuse to sit for 8 hours of the weekend!

1 comment:
Great idea! Congrats on being done with work. You seem very relieved. I can only imagine! CONGRATS! I felt the same way when I stopped working. It was definitely a relief. Your kids are so darling. Can't wait to see their costumes!
Post a Comment