We are very thankful for all the many blessing in our lives!! We feel very blessed.
We celebrated a lot of Thanksgivings
Wednesday
Our Thanksgiving feast was a day early at our house with my family. (my mom was going to her brothers for Thurs. so we ate a day early.) We had a beautiful yummy feast and lots of pies, visited, and played games.
Landon was so sleepy in this picture, he fell asleep right after. Guess his turkey coma worked fast! and although it though it appears he had bread and water, I promise he had more :)
and my Fall and Thanksgiving mantel decor
Thursday
We went to Scott's parents for a Mexican feast, complete with an awesome soup, enchiladas, taco, and Bompi's homemade salsa.
Friday
We went to Vale to the Whitaker Thanksgiving and feasted on turkey and trimmings again.
Saturday
We ate left overs from all that and went to Noni's Christmas Party
and now I have a few extra pounds as a souvenir to remember all of that!
Besides good food, I'm so very thankful for my wonderful awesome husband and 6 beautiful amazing healthy children! I am so thankful for our Savior, His life, teachings, and atonement. I'm so thankful for all the blessings, happiness, and joy the gospel brings into my life. I'm so thankful to be a stay-at-home mom and to have a warm home, modern medicine, and for the wonderful blessing of home school!


No comments:
Post a Comment