At Weiser Festival of Trees, Alyse played "Ukrainian Bell Carol" on the piano and Alyse and Lexi played violins with their class and solos. Alyse's solo was the "First Noel" and Lexi's was "Away in a Manger". They both did fabulous. (My group picture is blurry but it's the only I have because I switched to the camcorder.) It's always fun to hear the girls perform and the trees were beautiful and fun to see, my favorite was tree decorated by the LDS youth, but there were many beautiful trees.
Afterwards, we ate dinner at Idaho Pizza with Grammy & Al (which our kids say is a tradition now since, it's our third year of this) and then watched the light parade. I have no pictures of that because I was trying to keep 6 kids warm and accounted for! (and I forgot the stroller so I held Landon the whole time and Noni held Audrey). We came home and had hot cocoa and watched the Polar Express :)

No comments:
Post a Comment