I also found this post in the drafts. I have no idea why it didn't get published either. It's from March of 2013.
One of our latest projects has been the deck-
we built this sectional and end table
(still needs stained)
the inspiration/plans came from ana-white knock off wood plans, although we used 2x4s instead of 1x4s and made the backs taller with 2 bars across
we built the fence and gate
and the deck railings and gate
(we thought we would close off the deck with gate and all so that Landon could have full deck access with a place to play outside to his hearts content since the yard is too big to turn him free on his own yet)
we still got lots of staining to do this summer :)
and yes, I have maternity work clothes and could still bend enough :) my hips did ache at the end of day though!
No comments:
Post a Comment