Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Layla Gracie

I just noticed I had 15 drafts I didn't know I had....  I found this which about 3 years old, back to the days of 2-year-old Layla Gracie.  It made me laugh and wish I would have written so much more!



I love her...

even when she screams, "That's not FUNNY!" 

even though she wakes up and changes into "clothes" without being asked ("clothes" is more like different pajamas)

even though she changes her clothes for every little drip or whenever she gets the whim (ok, usually more like changes into different pajamas) which makes her room a mess and really increases the laundry

even though we have yet to fine the volume control knob anywhere on her and it seems to be stuck on LOUD!  (anyone who has sat around in church can testify to that!)

I love...

the way she calls her blankie "lolly" and puts the yarn strings up her nose as she goes to sleep!

the way she can eat an apple and leave the seeds and the stem- only!

the way when we watch the beginning of Little House on the Prarrie she always says, "Don't fall Carrie, don't fall Carrie, awww!"

the way how she either echos every prayer or just says her own over someone else.

No comments: