Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas

Alyse was the first one awake at 6:50, but Scott had said no one could get up before 7, so at 7 on the dot, 4 girls were jumping on our bed.  Scott and I were a little slow getting up and made them eat breakfast first :)   (I  had had a lot of late night sewing marathons)

I sewed the girls colonial mob caps, shawls, and aprons for dress up.  They loved them!  I think they are so cute!!  Audrey has a hat too- she can pull it off as fast as I can put it on though!!

Audrey's first Christmas


A boy and his horse

lots of paper and smash journals!

Landon with more cars, Landon helping Audrey open presents,
Lexi gets to take off her splint- her arm is all shriveled and stiff, but should be healed!!!
Lexi felt very very sleepy all day.  I woke her up for Christmas diner.  She was the one most excited for ham with pineapple glaze so I woke her up to come and eat.  She sat at the table but didn't eat anything, nothing hurt, she was just very sleepy.  I asked her to just try a little.  (Famous last words!)  After two bites of ham and some juice, she threw up on her plate!  Poor girl.  No, I didn't ask her to eat anymore that day :)

Scott and Layla got new quilts that I made, but I haven't taken a picture of them yet.

We played and relaxed then went to Noni and Bompi's house and opened presents from them, Alyse did some more sledding behind the 4-wheeler, and Lexi napped some more while we played our new game, The Last Word, which is very fun.

No comments: