After that, we headed to Hill Air Force Base Air Museum
Landon was pretty excited to see all the air planes and helicopters! We all enjoyed the exhibits and Scott sharing his knowledge on it made it extra awesome.
The Wright Brothers Exhibit and Landon's favorite air plane
Audrey's favorite air plane :)
Scott teaches Alyse the differences of F-15s and F-16s and Landon soaking in every bit of watching an air plane engine at work!
We forgot the stroller at home- and forgot to stop and buy one before we got to the museum. Audrey was something to chase. I feared to look away and then find Audrey in a cock pit or something :) She did inch her way on her tummy at one point, but otherwise, she roamed at her turbo speed.
the favorite, a B-1b :)
This is what Scott spent 6 years working on at Ellsworth AFB. Brings back lots of memories. We would all love to see one fly again and hear it take off with its afterburners on :)
The museum closes at 4:30 so we couldn't spend all the time we would have liked there. We headed up to Logan, Utah to explore. We found a great park for a picnic diner and the kids enjoyed a fun playground then we walked around the Logan Temple grounds.
I love to see the temple,
I'm going there someday.
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the Temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I'll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
I love to see the temple.
I'll go inside someday.
I'll covenant with my Father;
I'll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I've learned this truth:
I am so thankful for my forever family and the great blessings of temples! It was a beautiful family day :)


















+Collage.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment