Grammy and Amanda spent the weekend with us crafting, sewing, and playing. On Lexi's birthday, she invited her friend Ashlynn to spend the day with us. Grammy taught them how to make balloon animals and we just had a fun day together at home.
After I took the photos of them with the cake, Lexi chose to open presents before eating cake. So I moved the cake up to the counter and proceeded with presents. After presents, I started slicing and serving the cake and ice cream. 1/4 of the way through the cake I realized we hadn't sang Happy Birthday yet!!! So hence the candles and pictures with the cake cut into! I ordered Lexi's present on Amazon and it came on time the day before, the problem was they shipped the wrong item and it took another month before the right one came. Lexi just laughed and went with the flow! She is my good natured, easy going girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment