Monday, August 4, 2014

Landon's 3rd Birthday

Scott and I got home at 2 a.m. from our Pocatello house hunting day and then I had to be up and teach a Child Birth class at the hospital the next day, Landon's birthday.  I got home by 2:30 and we partied.   Alyse made him his choice of cake... brownies!  We made home made banana ice cream to go with them and we made homemade pizza before that- delicious!  Landon's got his heart's desire- a pop gun!  He loves the thing I tell ya!  Such a boy through and through!  He also looks (and acts) just like his father... especially this 3rd picture is Scott junior.



I am so thankful for this little man in my life.  He is the funniest, boyest, boy in the world!   In spite of growing up surrounded by girls, he turns everything into a gun (including his sandwiches), loves the sound of the nail gun, and loves tools especially hammers, cars and trucks especially firetrucks, and often asks to go shooting or to go to Home Depot.  His favorite thing in the world to do is mow the grass with Daddy or Bompi and his 2nd is to fix cars which he got the opportunity to do the other day when the radiator cracked in the van and Scott got home at 8:30 and worked on replacing the radiator until 3:30 in the morning so that we could go camping as planned.  His Dad helped until 2 a.m. when he got called into work and around mid night when I was checking on the progress, they both swore they got the wrong radiator that the holes just didn't line up!!   Landon stayed up late passing tools back and forth between them and rearranging all of Daddy's tools in between.  I love this boy!

No comments: