Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Summer Style

Before

After

I love Alyse's haircut into this style, but we had to grow it out throughout the school year for her ballet recital. Now that thats past, I've been dying to get it cut and I finally did yesterday. *Note- we extremely miss Kira haircuts (and we miss her for a million more reasons than just that she is the best stylist in the world!)

And One of My Girls!

Sisters!

3 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Alyse looks so grown up and beautiful with her new hair cut. So oh la la like! :) Boston got his hair cut for the 2nd time yesterday too. It's less dramatic obviously than little Alyse's new style. I love the pic with the sisters hugging--too precious!
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

so cute...and I miss coming to south dakota and getting a haircut from kira too

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling I should check your blog! And by the way, I'm crying! I miss doing your hair and being right there! I love your hair Alyse, it's beautiful (even tho I didn't do it!)