First Day of School
It seems like just yesterday that Alyse started kindergarten! And now, believe it or not, Alyse's kindergarten days are over! She is now officially a big 1st grader! It's been a wonderful year. In the beginning, I wasn't so sure about all-day kindergarten, but it didn't take me long to come to love it! I can't believe all that she has learned and she has become an amazing little reader! P.E. and recess remained her favorite parts of school through out the year. At parent teacher conference, her teacher told me she wished she had a whole classroom full of Alyses! (I don't know where Alyse gets it, my mother has never heard that before!) They celebrated summer birthdays yesterday, hence the hat!
Last Day of School
Scott got off work yesterday at 10:30 a.m. and is looking forward to his 3 1/2 weeks off, I had my last OB appointment, and Alyse finished school! We are now officially on summer vacation! The weather is rainy and gloomy, but perhaps thats my fault- I just washed the kid's winter coats and put them away! The kids are having a blast inside though with our new Wii Fit Board and they have even been willing to help Daddy clean (since we told them the baby has to come home to a clean house!)
2 comments:
Time does go so quickly, before you know it, the girls will be getting drivers licences and going to prom :)
They grow up so fast. She's so cute in this pic with her b-day hat. Happy Summer!
-Melissa
Post a Comment