Friday, May 9, 2008

Our Week

Well I'm still pregnant and home! My blood pressure has actually been a little better these last few days and baby's looking good, other than she is breech! We hope she'll flip back on her own, if not, they'll try a version before the induction. Here's the 4-D ultrasound at 20 weeks compared to the one at 34 weeks. Her cheeks have gotten chubby (so of the 32 pounds I've gained, she's atleast accountable for a little bit of it!)
Lexi had her last day of ballet class on Tuesday. It has been a great year of fairy tales! After class we gave her flowers and she gave one to each of her friends in class and to her teacher. We took her out to pizza for lunch and here she is with her flowers, I missed catching her in her leotard though.
Today was Alyse's kindergarten circus, the school's tradition of 41 years. The circus was complete with muscle men, magicians, acrobats, tight rope walkers, lion tamers and lions, hula hoopers, jugglers, clowns, and more! Alyse was a ballarina ballence beam walker. I'm thankful I wasn't in the hospital and able to sneek off bed rest to go and watch! Scott got up after 4 hours of sleep to go too, he wouldn't have missed it for the world either!

2 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

That is so fun! What a great idea to have a "circus" at school with the kids. Keep up the good attitude about the whole baby thing. Not sure how you do it! She is such a cutie with her big cheecks--love the 3-D pics.
-Melissa

Clarissa Weideman said...

Your girls are so cute :), it must be fun to do all that girl stuff. The circus is a fun idea for the kids to have fun with. Tell Lexie good job in her Ballet, and Alyse good job on her balance beam ballerina act. Your baby is looking very cute. I am glad your blood pressure is getting a bit better, that is always good news.
Hugs from all of us :)