Here's the crib, ready to go! I used this crib set with Alaina, but this morning it got a modern make over. 10 yards of ribbon and I'm loving it all over again!you can't find happiness at the end of your journey if you didn't bring it with you all along. -KM
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Ready to go!
Scott's mom (AKA "Noni") is on on airplane on her way here to babysitt for a few days, the suitcase is packed, all-inclusive reservations are made, I even shaved my legs and painted my toenails (a great feat being this pregnant)! You'd think we are going on a romantic gettaway! But no, even better, we are heading to the hospital tonight, check in at midnight! Here's the last ultrasound picture from Thursday. She always has her hands up by her face, but you can still see the nose, lips, and chubby cheeks. The ultrasound estimates her to be 6 lbs 13 oz! If that is so, I'll be amazed- I've had 6 pounders at 38 weeks so I was guessing this one would be a little under 6 pounds. We shall see!
Here's the crib, ready to go! I used this crib set with Alaina, but this morning it got a modern make over. 10 yards of ribbon and I'm loving it all over again!
Here's the crib, ready to go! I used this crib set with Alaina, but this morning it got a modern make over. 10 yards of ribbon and I'm loving it all over again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an exciting day! The crib is adorable :) It's going to be so great to have another grandbaby!
Ruby that is SO awesome! That is so exciting that you'll be adding another sweet baby to your family very soon! You two are very lucky. Hope all goes well! Post as soon as you can about the birth and that sweet little baby!!!
This is so exciting. The crib looks great, and I love the ultra sound picture. I can't wait to see the her. Let us know soon when she arrives.
Post a Comment