Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Lexi!

We celebrated Lexi's 4th birthday today with a pizza making party and an icecream party, just as Lexi wished!

Making their own pizza
Presents


Well the cup cakes sat a little too close to the oven while we were baking our pizzas so we had melting icecream cones! With them we had icecream and all the toppings! It was a great little party and I can't believe she is already four! I told her it was one more year till she got to go to school, she wasn't so excited about that until I said she would get to take a backpack with a snack in it. She said, "a purple backpack?" after I said yes, she was all for it!

3 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

The icecream cones are so fun! What a great idea and you made them look so appetizing. Your 4-yr-old girl is a beauty!

Clarissa Weideman said...

Happy Birthday Lexie!
Looks like you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lexi girl! I love you so much and I can hardly wait to see you again! love, Noni