Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oreo Truffles

To revive myself from the last post, here's some good delicious, easy truffles (that turn out even at this altitude!). 


Ingredients
one package oreos (plain or colored)
8 oz cream cheese (low fat works too!)
dipping chocolate


1.  crumble the cookies
2.  mix in cream cheese  (I used the pastry cutter and mashed and mixed)

2.  Roll them into balls
4.  Dip them into chocolate, you can put chocolate sprinkles on top or save some of the oreo crumbs for top if you like
(Keep refridgerated)

5.  Try not to eat too many!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy! those sound so good-- I don't know if the oreo's would last long enough though for me to actually make them though :)

Unknown said...

Hey :) me again-- I didn't know how else to send you a message-- My model is the Canon Xti and the new one with video is the T1i mine is an older model of the rebels. They do take some time to learn but once you learn they are great! Nikon is great too though the only reason I choose to go with Canon is that they offer more range of lenses and can be cheaper than Nikon lenses. Also the one thing I wish I wouldn't have done was buy the kit lens I rarely use mine-- the best lens I recommend to buy if you don't buy the camera with the kit lense is the 50mm 1.8 it's usually around $100 but that lens lives on my camera and really helps with inside shots of the kiddos-- sorry to talk your ear off-- Photography is kinda my passion lately-- anyways call me if you have any more questions or whatever :)