Late the night before Christmas Eve, I finished up (for the most part) my Christmas projects and spent Christmas Eve baking and cooking. Lexi helped make two chocolate pies and sugar cookie dough, Alaina helped make fruit salad and apple pies, and Alyse made a lemon merange pie almost by her self. (and Layla taste tested everythig for us!) I love my helpers!
We have our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve. It starts off the special evening and saves me from spending Christmas Day in the kitchen.
Then we frosted cookies for Santa
(Layla samples to make sure there good enough!)
Ready to open their Christmas pajamas
The new pajamas (which I made) and bath robes
We set out cookies and milk for Santa and carrots and oats for the reindeer, and the girls were off to bed to dream of sugar plums and Scott was off to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment