I came across "peppermint kiss centered brownies" on 3 blogs last week. I thought they looked so easy and so good (they were all pictured perfectly by the way). So here's the ingredients, the recipe was for the peppermint ones, I tried the cherry kisses too.
Tricks I learned....
1. Use cup cake liners, no amount of Pam can keep them from sticking.
2. Don't push the kiss down at all! Gently set it on top of the batter (it sinks as it bakes) and 3. Don't use the cherry kisses, they are too liquidy and don't cook right. 
The second batch....
Improved, but they sill had such empty middles, I filled them in with some melted chocholate and then put the candy canes on top of that.
I'll just blame my failure on the altitude!!!
1 comment:
ya I'd blame it on the altitude 2. Even if they didn't look to great I'm sure they still tasted delicious.
Post a Comment