The 17th was the end of the semester and last day before the break. This is at Alyse's 2nd grade class party. I volunteered at Lexi's kindergarten class party too, but forgot my camera and was to busy helping 14 five-year-olds make an ornament, wrap it, and frost and decorate a tree anyways! They both have incredible teachers and I love seeing them at school.
Scott bought this house for them to entertain them the days at home before Christmas. (Great idea until Miss Lexi jumped off the bed unto the roof!)
Making gingerbread houses
I made houses out of cardboard and then hot glued gram crackers onto them
A camp in under the Christmas Tree
and we made a few Christmas crafts
And in between that, Scott worked and worked (he has an awful schedule this month) and every other moment we spent in the garage or in the basement working on our Christmas project for the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment