Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project Helpers and Lowe's shopping buddies

Just had to share these cute pics of my little project helpers.  They are on the edge of the bathtub- they were watching me paint the bathroom when they posed themselves and asked me to take a picture of them.
{Sisters and best friends}
We had made a trip to Lowe's that morning (as we frequently do), and I had this conversation multiple times- it went something like this....

shopper lady:  "Oh what cute twins!  How old are they?"
Me:  "uh, 2 and 4-1/2"
shopper lady:  "Oh??  They are not twins??"
Me:  "can you not tell the height differnce, let alone a 2-1/2 year age difference, um, no :)"

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh, that's funny! I guess there are just always annoying people, because I HATE when people ask if my boys are identical! Um, no. They don't look anything alike! Aaah! Some people!