My house had a metal problem... gold, silver, black, and bronze door knobs... silver, black, and gold light fixtures.... need I say more? It didn't bug Scott, he probably didn't even notice, but it sure bugged me! Thanks to spray paint, I know have my metal under control! It's all black now...
in the process...
(sand, prime with grey automotive primer, paint, and finally, clear coat)
my friends...
and this is the last of the cabinets in my entire house!! This is the top coat drying- so close!!
In the kitchen I sanded every surface and primed with oil based primer. In the bathrooms, I took a MAJOR shortcut- Zimzer's 1-2-3 primer which goes over any surface without sanding. I don't think its as durable, but since the bathroom cabinets don't get as much use as the kitchen, I think it will hold up just fine. I was able to keep my sanity this time!
bathroom make overs to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment