Tuesday, September 14, 2010

do you see what I see?

Oh my, oh my!  Can you see incredible potential!!!  Many of you might think I'm crazy, but I know at least a few of you like Aly and Kate can see what I see!
I have been looking for a hutch to make over and finally found this beauty today at the Salvation Army for $70!! (it happened to be military 50% off day!)  It is solid, and boy do I mean solid!  The bottom doors are at least 1 1/2 inches thick!  There are shelves to, but they are still in the truck, and it has lights at the top. 

Oh the possibilities! If the basement was finished with a rec room, I would paint it black and make the doors solid with bead board or something and would store all the board games in it, but I don't have a rec room....  and I could imagine it white and in any of the girls rooms, with crystally knobs... and I can imagine it in the ____ room, painted ____!  (you'll have to wait and see!)

I can't wait to get started!  However, I have this pesky project to finish first...
but while the last coat of paint was drying, I did get the hutch dismantled, can't wait till morning!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh, you have so much energy! I can't even imagine! My laundry room wore me out - but all your projects? No way! I love the way you home looks though, everything looks beautiful!