This is my boy- one of a kind he is!
Admist spending his days with his mom and 5 sisters, he is all BOY!
He is pretty simple actually- he LOVES
Daddy, Bompi, tools, fixing things, taking things apart, mowing the lawn, money, bikes, anything with wheels, refried beans, animals, batteries, food, buttons, monster pjs, Legos, and being outside.
That's Landon
Landon at his happiest- taking stuff a part, fixing things, and using tools!
Landon throwing a fit over not being able to play with my camera
He can (and does) change the ringtone on my phone and play the train sound on my phone (over and over). I used to sing him lots of different primary songs, and then... I made the mistake of singing Old McDonald and Farmer the Dell and haven't been able to sing anything else since! I can sneak in I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home now and then, but otherwise if I try he just hollers "the Dell!, the Dell!, the Dell!" until I sing The Farmer and the Dell. He says "the Dell" in different voices, and I have to sing it that way. (maybe it was easier before he could talk!) Being confined is pure torture to him. Sacrament meeting is pure torture for him (and for me). Last Sunday, we made it through with out going out, but for the last 10 minutes he said in a pleading voice, "All done Mama, all done Mama" and "play - Stormie" over and over and over. Stormie is his nursery friend and foe :)
He is one of a kind. He makes me laugh umpteen times a day. He is my boy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment