On my birthday we headed up to the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center in Baker. I hadn't been there since our 4th grade field trip. We had a great day together.
Everything is very realistic. The dirt and bare feet on this little girl tugs at my heart.
That's a supper bright cake up there! Scott and the girls made this AWESOME ice cream cake.
(I have had homemade ice cream cake every year for my birthday since I was about 10.)
Layla loves to ask me (over and over) how old I am and for the last few months I would say "32", then "no, I mean 31!" So now I'm officially 32, but it kinda felt like I had a birthday without getting any older ;) A few days ago I was shopping in a few different department stores and the music was irritating me and I thought gee, I am old. haha
My friends took me out to lunch the day before and I got to spend my birthday with my wonderful family, it was a very happy birthday.









No comments:
Post a Comment