I loved August! It was a good month, a really good month! I was ready to be home after all our travels. I was ready to have Scott home!!! I was ready to just thoroughly enjoy being home and wasn't anxious to go somewhere. Between all the moments in the August pictures this is what we did: I really prepared for school. Scott and I regularly went for walk/jogs together. We cleaned and organized like crazy! We worked on good habits with the kids- morning routines, cleaning habits, and such that have slid lately. PROCESS is my new focus for the time. The PROCESS of how things get done. That the bed gets made isn't as important as the process of it getting made... initiating, best effort, working together, cheerful attitude etc.
enjoy
the PROCESS
Learning to love the
PROCESS
Hold the vision,
trust the PROCESS
Fall in love
with the PROCESS,
and the
results
will come.
Alyse's YW leader
gave her a few huge zucchinis and she has turned them into delicious
awesomeness! She has made chocolate, lemon, and regular zucchini bread
and lots of batches of them to freeze. Little sister has done lots of
helping too :)





No comments:
Post a Comment