My baby girl is a teenager! I can't believe how fast it has gone and I really don't feel old enough to have a teenager!
We celebrated by going to Lava Hot Springs Water Park.
The girls all had free passes from the summer reading program and about 30 minutes into our drive there, we realized we left them at home, grrr!! We drove all the way back home and then all the way back since it was worth the $40 they saved us off admission. Luckily we had a good audio book to listen to! It was fun and worth the long drive :) We got too hungry before we got there though and ate our picnic in the van. The drive home felt relatively short.

Scott and the 4 girls went down the steep slides. I would have passed out. Scott and I make a good team... he takes the adventurous ones and I stay with the littles :) I don't mind missing out on slides or rides! I did enjoy one of the curly slides and Landon too. He was tall enough if we spiked his hair straight up! The other curly slide I did once but wouldn't do it again :)
Back at home we barbecued hamburgers for dinner, then had ice cream cake and opened presents. Alyse and I had spent a day birthday shopping in Idaho Falls the week before. We had a fun day of it and had lunch at Red Robbin. We found a great sale on classics at Barnes and Noble that thrilled us both! Books, clothes, and a pair of shoes :)
There is multiple books in all of these... it should take her a while to get through the stack.
Should, but it won't!
Happy Birthday to my bright and beautiful girl who made me a mom!






No comments:
Post a Comment