Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Fun at HOME

Lazy summer days

I love summer days with no where to go, nothing demanding to get done, just time to be and play!  The first day of summer vacation we left for Grammy's and our days were tons of fun and busy.  When we got home, after the unloading, yard work, unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping and all, we enjoyed some lazy summer days at home!

Schools out and I find this sign taped to Alyse and Lex's bedroom door and this happening inside...
I guess I don't have much to worry about :)
 Another day, Audrey took out a stack of books to the blanket in the back yard...
Landon snuggles in "blue blankie"

Playing in the grass clippings
-Lexi and her "orchard"
-Layla, Landon, and Audrey with the swamp
-Alaina with her turtle farm
I love the change of pace of summer- vacations, lazy days, swimming, picnics, camping, and all! 

"I have never let 
my schooling interfere 
with my education."  
--Mark Twain

No comments: