All our day's at Grammy's house feel like a blur. I painted her living room and we spent lots of time with family chatting, playing, and eating!
Mariah did highlights in Alyse and I's hair and Amanda painted the girls' nails.
Layla loved my silly pony tails while my hair was getting done and gave Audrey lots of silly pony tails. She wished Audrey had more hair when she ran out of hair to pony tail :)
On Sunday, we went to church in Parma with my sister Kristey and Amanda. It always so good to be in my home town! I love the people of Parma. Then we went out to the Roswell Cemetery to visit Joey's grave and bring flowers. Joey is my older brother that only lived about 5 min. I will get to meet him in heaven someday! We ran into family friends in the cemetery (living ones) and visited for awhile.
Mike's Memorial Day BBQ
The girls performed a dance for us and then I drove the "coolest" minivan home decorated with glow sticks and full of kids!
Ashley stayed the night with us at Grammy's and we partied the next day for Layla's birthday!










No comments:
Post a Comment