During our quick April trip home to get our grill and bikes and stuff we left at the Weiser house we enjoyed a BBQ at Mike and Stacy's. I didn't have my camera so I just stole these from Stacy :)
Great food and a great back yard to play in!
Sand box and Audrey trying to get to the tree house
Playing dress up, playing in the awesome tree house, and jumping
Audrey loves and mauls Owen and Landon loves his cousin Owen too!
My mom's back was hurting, my shoulder was hurting (because I took a dramatic fall off a rock at my mom's and tried to catch my self with my right arm) and Scott was slowly overcoming an ear infection! My sister Kristey was sad that she couldn't make it to the BBQ so we sent her this trying to show that we were all so miserable that we weren't much fun anyways, haha!





No comments:
Post a Comment