We celebrated Lexi's birthday 2 days early. Lexi was looking back at pictures and saw the cone cupcakes I made for her 4th birthday and wanted to have them again but with maraschino cherry frosting and waffle cones. I didn't know how to bake cake in waffle cones, so I made flourless chocolate cake which is more like fudge and stuffed it in the cones... super rich!
Audrey being Audrey eating her cake :)
We went to Lake View Park to feed the ducks with Kristey, Mariah, Amanda, Ashley, and Owen. It was great other than Landon fell in twice (once up to his chest and luckily I had clothes in the car for him, and once just his legs). The baby ducks were the favorite :)
Quack Quack
We left by rolling down the hill, even Kristey and I rolled on out :)
and the kids drew a "Family Foot Tree" on the sidewalk back at Grammy's.
We went home the next day after church. I was exhausted and catching the flu stuff :( The next day, Lexi's actual birthday was a quiet day at home. Well quiet other than getting yard work caught up and grocery shopping done and our house is never all that quiet :)
Love my Lexi Roo!
She is one awesome helper, easy going, obedient girl!














No comments:
Post a Comment