Do you ever feel like a juggler??
I do, all the time. Constantly.
Like I have 1,000,001 "balls" to keep up in the air.
I just get caught up on one thing and while I'm getting that done, 5 more "balls" are back at the bottom waiting to get "tossed up" again.
Laundry, dishes, cooking meals, kids... those "balls" don't stay up for very long at long all, just the briefest of moments. Other's a little bit longer than that... work, young women's, etc. I guess life is all about becoming the expert at juggling all of life's "balls."
One of my "balls" that I let fall to the ground (and roll away) that I'm trying to get back up and floating, before it's out of reach, is daily exercise. I was doing great after Landon was born, and then I had surgery (maybe all those sit ups had something to do with my IUD ending up at my belly button!) and I was to sore for too long and out of the habit and then it was the holidays and I ate one too many treats. My treadmill and I become good friends again this week.
My blogging "ball" is always almost to the ground before it gets a little "toss." I'm only a month behind plus a few more posts behind (I still need to post Scott and Lexi's June birthdays from last year!)
Work, that "ball" stays up for a week, usually. But it is a very heavy one! I'd much rather be at home and I get the "dreads" before every shift. Sometimes it good and rewarding. Sometimes, it like a million ton weight I'm trying to lift all night (and never even get the chance to pee or eat cuz it's crazy busy) and it's just hard in eveyway and I come home emotionally and physically exhausted! But I'm getting better at it little by little. (and I did pass my National Certification for Electronic Fetal Monitoring that I mentioned before!) There is always studying I could be doing at home though...
anyways... that's my thoughts today, now it's back to tossing up all those balls that are one their way down!

1 comment:
I can't imagine having 5 children and working and trying to exercise and trying to education myself and trying to serve in YW and try and be an excellent wife. Phew I'm tired just reading your email. You poor thing. I wish I was there so I could just take you to get a pedicure while I stay and clean your house and play with your kids so when you come home you truly feel rejuvenated. You deserve that and more. You're amazing; keep up the good work and positive thoughts. You're amazing!
Hey PS: I'm going to Parma on the weekend of May 12 for my nephew (Scott's) wedding. I'd love to see you while I'm there, so mark me in your calendar for that weekend--maybe we'll do a housecleaning play date to relieve the stress in your life! :D
Post a Comment