Thursday, January 5, 2012

School Christmas Programs and Class Parties

One of my favorite Christmas activities is the school programs.

Alaina sang her little heart out with the kindergarten classes. 
She was an angel and did sign languauge to Silent Night, which was beautiful.  I was also able to go with the kindergarteners to two nursing homes to perform theire program there.  After the programs, the kids were able to go out to shake their hands/give hugs and wish them a Merry Christmas.   The kids so willing went out to the "great grandmas and grandpas" and gave lots of hugs and wishes.  It was touching to me to see as I felt the true spirit of Christmas. 
As I type this right now, Alaina is in the tub singing her heart out in Christmas songs, I sure do love that girl!


Lexi's 2nd grade also did a wonderful program with lots of fun songs and dancing.
Noni and I volunteered at Lexi's class Christmas party.  Her teacher made these cute giraffe hats for the whole class!   We love this teacher!

Alyse also had a 4th grade program.  Scott, Layla, Landon, and I were there early, had 2nd row seats, and watched all the 4th graders come file onto the stands wondering where Alyse was when her teacher came down to us and told us Alyse was back at the school because she threw up just before getting on the bus.  I'm sure her program would have been wonderful though!  Most of all, I'm glad she didn't through up during her program!!!  Alyse can thank Lexi who had the bug a few days before.

No comments: