I love his camo outfit.
you can't find happiness at the end of your journey if you didn't bring it with you all along. -KM
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Landon's Watch Me Grow Series: 5 months old
Five months came and went without a picture with monkey, so here is a picture at 5 1/2 months. He's still my very happy smiley boy. He had a cold & cough the week of Christmas and was kinda miserable. The kid is huge and something to lug around already, a back breaker or bicept builder :) My scale died so I don't know a weight this month, but he seems so much bigger to me than the girls did at this age. He's a roly poly bug, rolling every which way and loves to eat his oatmeal and vegies (and fingers and toes).
I love his camo outfit.
I love his camo outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment