Valentine's cards for their classmates
breakfast pancakes
Alyse's Valentine's Box- Baa!
Hugs
Light Bright play time
Heart pizzas for dinner
Nothing says "I love you" quite like chocolate covered strawberries!
homemade cards for the girls
(Alyse and Layla's cards had a really long catapillar on them)
They say "My Love For You Grows Longer Every Day!" as they unfold
and smiles from my favorite baby boy!
I love Valentine's Day! It was a great day, I even got to go out to lunch with friends :) Scott and I amazingly had 2 "Valentine's" dates the week before. Incredible for us since we hardly get a date in at all :)
That evening, worked called and tempted me with call back pay and $100 gift card. I agreed to come in and Scott and I planned to do something fun with the extra $ (instead of something boring like an extra house payment) since we were giving up Valentine's Day. So off to work I went. However, when I got to Nampa they just needed me to be on call instead of come in. Which means I have to stay at my mom's to be within 30 min. of the hospital. I was so mad to have given up Valentine's Day for oncall pay (not much especially after you figure in gas for the 2 hr. 40 min round-trip drive). I didn't sleep much waiting to get called in (and venting in my head that I wasn't), didn't get called in, and got up at 6:20 to head home so I could at least get my kids off to school and be home before Scott left so his dad wouldn't have to come up before his work day (complicated plan in there to make it all work). Well, I came out to layers of ice covered in about 4" of snow and my car door was frozen shut and the key doesn't work in the other door. Long story short, 2 1/2 hours later with blood, sweat, tears, and a now broken door handle, I got the door open- just as Scott pulled up to switch me cars so he could go onto school and I could have the van to haul kids. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment