Scott and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on April 25th!
In 10 years of marriage we are have accomplished 13 moves, 8 years in the Air Force, are nearing 5 children, and have an incredible amount of love and great memories!
How to celebrate it became a great internal debate. We had saved money to do something special (involving leaving the state on an airplane), but when it came down to it, with the changes in our life, an upcoming baby, and so much remodeling that I want to do, it made more sense to do something more simple/practicle. We spent 2 nights in Boise at the Grove Hotel, shopped, ate (and ate!), and relaxed together. It was the longest that I have EVER been away from the girls!
We went to the temple, but then realized that our recommends were in our van which was back in Weiser after we had to do a car swap with Scott's mom so she could pick up the girls. So we walked around and played with the camera.
and with a super fast shutter speed, you get each water drop frozen in time.
Back at home, Scott gave me 10 fruit trees and we planted an orchard :)
Scott and I talked about what life would be like in another 10 years- we'll have 5 children from ages 10 to 18!!!! That's when we'll need a get away!
1 comment:
Wow I'm glad you were able to get away for your 10 years! Those getaways are seriously refreshing and now that you're so close to your families you can do them annually! :D
Post a Comment