Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The best part of Colorado

Lots has been happening around here... I leave for Idaho in less than a week- crazy!!!  Lots to post about... eventually.   But for tonight, I want to thank my Colorado Springs friends for a special diner together at Mimi's Cafe.  I was so proud of myself for remembering to put my camera in my purse so I could get a picture of us all, but then was a retard and totally forgot.  I'm so mad!!!

{insert picture of Arianne, Amber, Angie, Susan, Viola, and Shanon here}

Colorado hasn't been my favorite place to live, but I am thankful to know these amazing women!  The best part of the Air Force is the opportunity to know such incredible people all over.  I have learned so much from them and will always have a little piece of each of them in me. 

2 comments:

Angie said...

I had so much fun at dinner lastnight too! I didn't want the evening to end. You're an amazing person Ruby, and I'm going to miss you so much! Thanks for being such a fabulous friend! Love ya!

The Despain Gang said...

I'm sure they'll miss you as much as you'll miss them. New adventure. So great for you and yours to finally get to be close to family again after so long.