Scott was able to fly in for a day and half this last weekend for Isaac and Ana's baptism. We were thankful to be able to share their very special and spiritual day with them!
Rachel (Scott's sister), Isaac and Ana (Scott's nephew and niece)
Isaac and Unlce Scotty
Ana and Uncle Scotty
after the baptism, Ivan was ordained a deacon
And a BBQ to follow
(I guess those flames aren't big enough and that's why Bompi is adding more liter fluid!)
Scott needs to learn the guitar, because I think he looks pretty good playing one!
Aunt Rachel feeding her "baby birdies" who attacked every time a plate of chicken came in from the grill
The whole weekend was perfect until I had to take Scott back to the airport Sunday afternoon. It's only for 2 more weeks (nothing compared to deployments!), but it was a hard good bye for a tired pregnant woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment