Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh, and by the way.....

I'm pregnant!

6 comments:

kelsey said...

Oh CONGRATS Ruby!!! I am so excited for you! And a boy, oh how fun. I love little boys.

I am so happy, sad that you're leaving, but so happy for your family and how great things are working out for you. Wish you all the luck in selling your home and settling into your new life.

Carolyn said...

Congrats! So excited for you!

LeighSabey said...

Congratulations, Ruby! A boy! We will be sad to see your family go, but congratulations on the chance to have some new adventures.

Unknown said...

What! I had no idea you were expecting. It's a good thing I keep reading your blog because otherwise I'd have no idea what's going on with you!

And how exciting to have a boy after all those girls! I don't know if that makes you excited or nervous for something different.

Kristin said...

Crazy girl! Here I am imagining how crazy things are going to be moving, going back to work, etc...and now a baby, too! How fun! If anyone can do it all, it's you! Hooray for a boy! Yea for Scott!

The Despain Gang said...

Yay and it's a boy I see! Wow, wow, wow. Congrats! How exciting--finally! My friend who has girls about your girls' ages, just had her fifth baby girl---crazy I know. She said she will keep having babies--maybe eventually they'll see what their little boy will look like. I bet you're so excited. Boys are totally different than girls, but after four, you already know how different kids can be. How exciting. I'm so pumped for you! Congrats and good luck with a healthy pregnancy during this crazy time of packing, moving, saying good-byes and hellos. Good luck sweet Ruby!