Where have the last 5 years gone! I can't believe my NaNa is 5! It might be easier to believe if she wasn't so tiny! She's a whole 37 pounds and her hand print is barely bigger than Alyse's 2 year old hand print, but I guess small or not, she is still 5! We celebrated her Jan 4th birthday on the 1st since Scott and her big sisters had school/work on her birthday. We went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, which was fun as always. I totally forgot my camera though :( We also went to the 3D IMAX Into the Deep show and went to Wendy's for dinner (Alaina's favorite pick), then home for ice cream cake and presents. Alaina had been requesting a sheep cake since August. It turned out silly, but she thought it was the best!
Happy Happy Birthday Alaina Dear!
On the 4th, the actual day, or the "not pretend birthday" as Alaina called it, she got to open one more present from us and this one from Noni and Bompi. We made pizza and ate the last of the cake, after we sang and blew out candles of course!
Alaina is now "practicing being a 5 year old" by learning to read, doing lots of "homework", and throwing less fits-- at least that is what she tells me!
1 comment:
You have such a cute family. I always look at your posts and wonder if you could possibly be a more perfect mother, wife, etc. You are amazing! I miss you!
Post a Comment