Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning
Alaina was the first one awake.  She came into Scott and I about 7:10 and in her sweetest little voice said "Merry Christmas" and gave us hugs then told us Santa had come.  We told her to go wake up Alyse and Lexi.  They weren't eager to get out bed and so she started crying.  That got us all up and down stairs.

Lexi with her stocking stuff
 Layla and her reindeer costume she found in her stocking



 so I guess I didn't get in any pictures other than my foot, but I was there :) and now I'm all set for the gym- maybe Santa was suggesting something with new running shoes, gym clothes, and Ipod- I get the hint Santa!

 Christmas Afternoon
*sweet playtime*




It was a wonderful, quiet/peaceful Christmas.  We were all starting to feel better and enjoyed the day in our pajamas playing with new toys and games, watching new movies, and doing some of the new art projects Santa brought the girls. 

P.S.  Santa did indeed fix the top of the tree lights!
  

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

Looks like all of you had a great Christmas. Love the photos and can't wait to see many more of 2011's adventures. Love & Miss you guys!