Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Getaway to Denver!

So after I returned home, I wanted to stay hidden a little bit longer and enjoy some family time.  Scott worked another night, I unpacked and repacked and we headed for Denver for a few days.  Our original plan was to go camping but with rain in the forecast, we opted for a hotel in Denver.  We played one day at Pirate's Cove, a water park, and the next day we swam in the hotel pool and then spent the rest of the day at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.  It was very nice to be together again.  I just brought the little camera because I didn't want my good camera at the water park or left in the car, and the batteries died after a few shots :( 
I'm still readjusting to being to being home and I sure miss my mom's cooking.  Infact, I think I forgot how to over those 3 weeks!   We are finished school shopping and we've all had eye and dentist appointments, now we're enjoying a few more days of summer vacation before school starts.

No comments: