After 3 weeks in Idaho, the girls and I finally returned home. It was so hard to leave Idaho and we never would have came back if it wasn't for Scott still being here, he is definately worth coming back for and makes CO bearable. I am so thankful for him, for him letting us go and play, camp, go to his reunion, play, and have so much fun even if it meant leaving him in Colorado to be lonely and work hard so that I could play and play! Idaho is so what I needed and thank you to all the family there that hosted us and played and played with us, making our vacation wonderful! And yes Scott did an amazing job on his "honey do list" while I was gone. Having him with us would have been better, but it is still pretty cool to come home from vacation and have your work that you would have been doing done and some surprises too! Leaving Idaho got a little delayed when the night before take off my brother noticed that my tires were B-A-L-D! It seemed like we just got new ones, but when I looked at the reciept- it wasn't that long ago, but a whole lot of miles ago, we do rack 'em up fast! So anyways, departure day started with a trip to the tire store and with new tread we were on our way. 14 hours later we made it home, 40 minutes after Scott had left for work :(
We found this movie basket on the table
and on our bed I found this movie basket (and the bed frame he finished looked great by the way!)
and when I took a midnight peak at my garden I found this, the girls found it the next morning!
and in my garden I found this!
we brought him home a few suveniours
(John Deere shirts, Utah truffles, an Idaho Spud Bar, a smore from camping (it's uncooked!), firecrackers from the 4th, and some unpictured spicy bbq sauce from the Weideman reunion)
No comments:
Post a Comment