Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a bubble gum day. What? I made all these pies and furously chewed my gum, it kept me from licking the spoon, cleaning out the bowl, licking my fingers, etc. etc. I didn't have a drop, a smudge, or sample of any kind! (hope it tastes good!)

My pies (DON'T LOOK SCOTT!)
(chocolate pie in the back, peanut butter icecream pie in the front)

(so sorry you had to see that Scott, I'll make you an even better one in January!)
My helpers My rising rolls



Thanksgiving is over for Scott, this is from his email this morning (I hope he doesn't mind me sharing) "They had a nicer meal today. I had Ham which was pretty good, the turkey wasn't so good. The potatoes where instant, at least they didnt have cinnomn in them this time. The corn was good, so were the green beans. For desert I had a piece of pecan pie. It was good. It was weird eating it all for breakfast though." This thanksgiving I am so so thankful for my amazing husband. He is an incredible husband and father even from the other side of the world.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving! The song was adorable. I loved it! ANd the pictures of Scott were fun too. Real clothes, wow!
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy THanksgiving! I love you all. I miss you like crazy. You are a wonderful family. The girls sing spectaculer. I love you all wish I could be there with you. Love you! love, me

The Despain Gang said...

Bummer, I couldn't hear the videos :(. Oh well, glad Scott could! You are an amazing cook. I'm jealous. It's the bane of my existence. How could my mother be Bonnie Weber and I not cook well? Go figure. I hate cooking and things like your rolls, make me break in a sweat. One of these days I'm going to have to overcome my fear and hatred for the stove and oven. :)

Mary Peterson said...

Those pies look amazing!