Ok, so I'm back, I have a new computer and internet again, life feels a little bit more normal. I never knew how much I depended on a computer/internet, don't know how people live without one. I can now email my husband regularly, blog, and I have music again! I'm not sure where to start or how to even begin to summarize these last seven weeks so I'll just show a few flash backs of what we have been up to. Starting back at the beginning of "the gap."
These are a few pictures our last night together, in our a hotel in Rapid.
" Tickles and Kisses"
"D-Day"
Our last good byes in Scott's squardon parking lot, 6 a.m., Ellsworth AFB
Our last good byes in Scott's squardon parking lot, 6 a.m., Ellsworth AFB
A misquito greeted Alyse to Idaho, right on her eyelid. The next day she couldn't open it at all.
CAMPING/ FAMILY REUNION
Beaver Creek, Idaho
Most of the cousins
"Face Painting"
"Hopscotch!"
"Crafting with Grandma"
"Alyse's first time fishing"
she got a bite, but it got away (Redmond Fish hatchery pond)
Mike- "always good for a few laughs"
Cousins at Alturas Lake
Summer's over, back to a schedule (even if it is a crazy one), and back to school
"Back to School Night"
"Grandma's Garden"
The girls love the garden (especially the strawberry patch)!
"Sweet Sisters"
"A Wonderful Happy Day"
My sister Kristey goes to the temple
"Learning From Mom"
Freezing and Canning Peaches
Alaina, Owen, Alyse, Lexi, and Ashley
"My little Cheerful"
Layla Gracie
4 comments:
great pictures; thanks for the update. Glad to see you are surrounded by loved ones during the separation. I honestly don't know how you do it.
-Melissa
PS: If you have time, tell me more about the books you enjoy reading on goodreads.com. I don't see any books from you on there.
So, I cried. The second I got to the picture of Scott and all the girls. It's just so precious. I don't know how you do it. You are my hero and I love you! I'm glad you're with your family, it looks like fun. How is school for Alyse?
RUBY! Glad I found you. I found your blog on Melissa's. What a cute family you have. A bunch of cute girls that look like their mommy! How fun!
Well Everyone who reads the comments, This is Scott from my deployed location. Hi Everyone! Ruby I just want to say I love you, I miss you. Thank you for being a wonderful wife and mommy. For everyone that is helping Ruby and my Daughters out back home Thank you very much. Take good care of my family. I will see you all when I get home. I love you Ruby, Alyse, Lexi, Alaina, Layla Gracie, I love you!!
Post a Comment