Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Alyse's 6th Birthday!

When I asked Alyse what she wanted for her upcoming birthday, she said new school clothes (shh... don't tell her she would have gotten that anyways!) So we made a day of it, I took Alyse on a date for an all day shopping expenditure the day before her birthday and let her pick out a toy too. When we made it back to Grammy's a suprise party was waiting with all her Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. After a pizza dinner, icecream cake, and presents we headed to our community days and got to watch Aunt Stacy's bellydancing performance. It was a lot of fun. So much family helped to keep Alyse distracted from thinking about Daddy not being there.


The Cake
The camel from Daddy's special birthday package
Her actual birthday we spent at Roaring Springs with the whole family, which was a blast I could use a repeat of! Sorry about the white edges, they are not cropped, just got them from an email.


4 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

Happy Birthday cutie! She's growing up; it all happens so fast.
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Alyse! I love you!! Looks like you had a really fun birthday week!!
P.S. did you say you'd be coming back this way??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alyse!! I love you!! Looks like you had a really fun birthday week!
P.S. did you say you'd be coming back this way?

Mary Peterson said...

How funny that she wanted new clothes for her birthday! Jamesy wanted new shoes for his. Ha! Ha! What happened to wanting toys and stuff like that?