
Wow! Yesterday was our 7th anniversary! I don't really remember life with out Scott, maybe that's because I have dated him since I was 16, married him at 19, and because we just go together like peanut butter and jelly! 7 years, 3 and 3/4 kids, and 8 moves later, and I still love him more everyday! We celebrated our day with a hot lunch date and enjoyed our day together. Scott took leave Thursday and Friday so we are enjoying a wonderful 4 day weekend, despite the bed rest and the snow!



2 comments:
I didn't realize we almost share the same wedding anniversary date! Great wedding pics. Let me know what you think of your new book that you're reading! I love to hear people's book reviews.
-Melissa
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad to see things are going well with the baby. I am glad that you guys had a good anniversary, that is great :)
Post a Comment