Monday, April 21, 2008

Crafty Idea



I saw this great gift bag idea in a Family Fun Magazine during one of my many waits at the dr.s office. I tried it out, loved it, and thought I would pass it on. It takes a brown gift bag, a sheet of scrapbook paper, glue, and stickers or embelishments as desired. It took me about one minute and costed about 60 cents a bag! For the tags I used scraps from the paper and stiched in a word with embroidry floss. Complete the rustic look with a raffia bow!

2 comments:

The Despain Gang said...

WOW! You're amazing and they are so cute! I'll have to get the crafty guts to try it. I'm just a wimp when it comes to crafty stuff. I love to garden and arrange floral arrangements, but making a gift bag just seems out of reach, but then I see your post and hear how easy it is and it give me confidence to try it. So cute! THANKS!
-Melissa

Clarissa Weideman said...

Those look really cute. You are a very crafty person :).