Yesterday, also known as tax day, Scott achieved 5 years in the Air Force! In some ways it feels like it has flown by, but then again I hardly remember life before, working at Mercy. Five years ago I was crying in the Boise airport as Scott left for basic, now I laugh that I was so distraught over just 7 weeks with only 1 kid to care for! I am proud of all of Scott's hard work and of his many awards and achievements! As for an update, Scott is in the process of applying for a Space Systems job and yes, he will be leaving on another deployment. Here is a few pictures over the last five years!


3 comments:
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean about time being such a tricky thing. Jeremy and I will have our 6th anniversary in a few weeks and it really just seems like yesterday that we were married and then other times I can't remember life without him. Time is such a funny, relative thing. I love all the pictures. Sorry to hear he will be deployed again. I don't know how you do it; you brave thing! I don't do well at night by myself; lame I know--especially compared to your life. I get nervous when Jer goes on his hiking trips alone--double lame. Anyway your family is adorable and so sweet.
Hi Ruby,
Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. That is too bad that Scott is getting deployed again, but hopefully things will go as well as they did before.
Has it really been 5 years??? Wow, it doesn't seem that long since Scotty joined. I'm proud of you little dude! :)
(I'm not sure how my name shows up, so this is Rachel..just in case it's something strange...)
Post a Comment