Sunday, April 10, 2016

March 2016- Spring Break Part 2

We stopped in Hyrum for a picnic lunch.  All the way through Cache County I said that it was the most beautiful place ever, repeatedly!  I said if I move here for the mountains will you join me for the ice cream? :)  I would move to Cache County in a heart beat!

Our next stop was Dinosaur Park in Ogden. 
















 Lexi, always leaping Lexi!  She would be great at running hurdles in track!  She is always running, jumping, and leaping off or over things.  She clears fences waist high easily.
 Ogden's High Adventure Park, a super fun park for all ages :)

  She went higher but I didn't capture it... it's Lexi of course.

We made it to the motel in Eden; it's through the Ogden Canyon in between three ski resorts.  It was so nice and the scenery from our back patio gorgeous.   We ate dinner, played games, and introduced the kids to HGTV :) 

No comments: